Support and Service Technician
We are looking for a client-focused Support and Service Technician who is passionate about providing solutions and service support for unique agricultural industry tools.
An ideal candidate will be customer-focused, flexible, an effective communicator and works well in teams. The successful candidate will be able to independently troubleshoot equipment including hydraulics, pressure systems, sensors and electronics.
- Provide support, training and repairs for precision farming products and software to customers and team members. (We will provide the necessary training)
- Troubleshoot and repair precision farming products
- Inspect pre-delivery products and inspect the precision of farming products
- Provide online support for the company’s precision farming products
- Connect and provide support with clients through phone and email
- Manage inventories of products and parts from suppliers
- Attend trade shows and events to support the team
- Develop training programs for the company and their customers.
- Excellent customer service skills (asset: French)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of hydraulic, mechanical and electrical systems
- Able to repair small motors
- Mechanically inclined and able to work on small equipment
- Able work in a shop atmosphere
- An appreciation, understanding or experience in agriculture is desired
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with a cover letter and resume.
Please send us your cover letter and resume by email:
UKKO: A Division of Ag Business and Crop Inc.
Office: (519) 343-5454 ext.1001
We are dedicated to maintaining a respectful, fair and equitable work environment, and welcome submissions from all qualified applicants. We are committed to providing a barrier free workplace. If accommodation is required during the selection or interview process it will be available upon request. This job posting is available in an accessible format upon request.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview, will be contacted. No agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time