UAV (Drone) Technical Sales Representative
UKKO is a Canadian carrier of UAVs (drones) that provides tailored solutions to customers in the mining, construction, engineering, inspection and agricultural field. The purpose of the UAV Technical Sales Representative is to help strengthen our market presence in Quebec by accelerating sales and promoting the use of UAVs.
Company:UKKO: A Division of Ag Business and Crop Inc. – 131 Frank Lambier Court, Palmerston, ON N0G 2P0
Location: The sales representative can be based out of anywhere in Quebec but preferably in the eastern part of the province. Frequent travel (25-50% of the time) to be expected.
Position Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: To be discussed. Based on past experience.
Under the responsibility of the manager for eastern Canada, the Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for pre-established clientele and will ensure the development of new prospects and post-sale follow up for the Eastern Canadian market. The Technical Sales Representative will also perform various tasks related to the promotion and sale of our civilian UAV products. This includes:
- Connecting with customers primarily in Quebec
- Operate as a company spokesperson to obtain orders
- Conduct product demonstrations
- Attend tradeshows showcasing our products
Desired Training and Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in a field related to sales, aeronautics or geomatics
- Relevant industry training
- Experience with various fixed-win or multi-rotor UAV (drone) platforms
- Sales experience
- Passionate about sales and customer experience
- Professional presentation skills
- Willing to travel
- Understands surveying techniques, GIS and technical product usages
- Spoken: French and English
- Written: French and English
Please send us your cover letter and resume by email.
UKKO: A Division of Ag Business and Crop Inc.
Office: (519) 343-5454 ext.1001
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent