“Very informative and great first time exposure to the eBee. I am now confident in moving forward with performing the work on my own.”
Remotely Piloted Aerial RPAS Training
Training is available to anyone, to help you to get the most out of the technology. It is structured to give you the tools and information needed to operate a small RPAS (also known as drones). Our training is Transport Canada compliant and we have an experienced Commercial Flight Instructor teaching the aviation portion of the class.
- We use the “Transport Canada Staff Instructions” and the “Small UAVs Definitions & Best Practices Guide” as the basis for our training. The focus of the training is outlining government compliance requirements for safe operation of UAVs on the ground and in the sky.
- One day Flight planning and inflight software training with some hands on flying a fixed wing and/or rotary wing craft to get practical experience.
- Four days of training that includes aviation law and flight characteristics taught by a certified Flight Instructor.
- We cover flight planning to flight execution, basic data processing and data management. More detailed data processing training is optional.
Refresher Online or In-Class Training
one day training Includes:
- New regulations and updates
- File a NOTAM, reporting, SFOC – what info is needed
- Checklist before you fly
- eMotion training and scenarios flight examples including scenarios harder to plan
- Touch on Pix4d new solutions
- Work through flight planning process with examples (Notam, zones, etc.)
To register, complete and submit the form below
Please download & fill out the “UAV Flight Training Registration” pdf and send the completed form to us.
This training is offered by:
For more information and general inquires about training please contact AG Business & Crop Inc
“The course provided comprehensive insight of UAV operations. I feel confident going into our field season with our new UAS and the knowledge I’ve gained here.”